Sunday, September 30, 2012


yesterday woke up with "take me higher," by damn yankees in head. had fallen asleep on ipod up here in the mountains. have not been able to shake beef jerky craving ever since. ted nugent why do you do this to me. have been listening to npr for hour hoping would quell meat craving, has not. hoping to find the video of my friends husband when he was 14 in lip synch contest to queen sychre, wearing tightest pants known to man (in wisconson circa 1989ish maybe). she is a lucky woman. and a fucking vegetarian. i am going to saddle up one of their three large dogs and ride it to town go get my self a meat stick. oh and some more tequila the stars are so twinkly here. smells good too burning wood and grass. metal in all it's forms molds my life the cover of Quiet Riot's "Metal Health" album gave me delicious nightmares as a tyke. i touch myself still to tattered photo's of Nikki Styxx. i don't know what i would do with out christian metal. my dear friend matt (of the lip synch) is wonderful enought to have very special relics. last evening as we sat up here in his and racheal's house in the mountains, out was whipped a tape of Stryper in tokyo in 1980. after the concert they had a special message for a nafka yid like me; "Stryper stands for Salvation Through Redemption Yielding Peace, Encouragement and Righteousness." thank you i am saved now. "god made music he made country, rap and heavy metal, god doesn't judge" thanks Stryper but i don't think god would approve of those lycra pants and all that nipple exposure, i guess god make aquanet too huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment