Saturday, September 29, 2012


It's finally fucking warm enough for all the little progeny of the fertile city folk to get released from their ever present swaddles, the fabric prisons they escaped from the womb just to be placed into. In the sunlight they appear almost like ghosts or lima beans in their paleness, blue veins show through their translucent white skin as their red, brown, yellow, blue, green and nanny’s of all sorts of colors push them down the cobblestone ways. How many types of vodkas in the nannies thermoses; one? Three? Not enough vodka in the world. Iron curtain bitch on the phone again I’m suffocating in her bullshit. Too much vodka for good ol' not a nanny me last night and a close brush with almost stardom in what almost could have been a dirty video. Well it all really depends on how you look at it. I didn’t make the video the guy holding the camera did of course, 
I spend the video professing why I will not have sex with the other person present, and my pants come on and off a few times but it is more of a not-sex video. I mean a little light spanking and cocaine use. A Beta-Max portrayal of my resolve being worn down by the troops marching through Bolivia, then thankfully for the POW, the General is to ill to pillage. Thank god it is warm out no more wrestling with temperature changes and down coats on the subway. I am so sick waiting for the train this morning in the heat. I feel as if my tongue has swollen grotesquely inside my mouth like and uninvited visitor. In the summer everyone is in various states of disrobement and you realize what bizarre bodies your fellow man has. 
 This is the fun part, the parade, the skin and bone of summer, the sinew and hair, the fat and crackle. In the city they all take it off for examination to escape the congested air of the alleyways and high-rises. In the city below 23rd everyone is a Coney Island sideshow in his or her own right and it is beautiful and grotesque. The aged ex-junkie is wearing very sheer white short shorts and tennis shoes with no shirt, as jogging is now his healthy way to pass the time. Once an addict always an addict he runs constantly so his skin thin from years of abuse is now stretched across a bizarrely muscled lower body like an anatomical model while his top still is withered. He raises a leg on a hydrant to stretch and we see that some things never recover. So why do I have streptococcus throat, my breathing passages swollen like a victim of anaphylaxis, why am I standing on this subway platform? ( the cough syrup with codeine may not be making me feel better but it is certainly confusing the shit out of me) Sticky in an opiate haze gumming Jell-O cups like a geriatric ready for some one to take mercy on them and sweeten the jiggly cup with a bit of arsenic. The city is a double-edged knife in the heat: too hot to sleep; the thick air almost giving the illusion of being under water making reading impossible in the wavy heat. Still too lucid to watch slow moving daytime television. Maybe too jealous of the fact that the toothless lady and her amputee lesbian love are very proud of the fact that the amputees husband is an important part of their loving relationship… Good for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment