Saturday, September 29, 2012


Allgood and Yorke define chaos as a trajectory that is exponentially unstable and neither periodic or asymptotically periodic. That is, it oscillates irregularly without settling down. They have unknowingly described the condition of my apartment. The "clean" spot where the dog in an amazing feat of gastro-intestinal feebleness aborted a slice of ham, has been growing darker over the past few weeks (despite the promises of a name brand rug cleaner) and has begun to emit a strong gravitational pull. This of course directly correlates to my inability to keep the surrounding area neat. As such all objects are being drawn to ham abortion site which eventually the entire universe is now doomed to collapse into. Three take out coffee cups seemed to have appeared under the coffee table (how apropos). I have thrown these out 4 times I swear this to you. How ever the gravitational pull defies all attempts at straitening and is too much for these Greek diner cups with their delicate paper walls.  The throw pillows have procreated ignoring the condoms strewn on the table (free from a party not the normal decor).  These ripped green pillows seem to think the loose change they pull out of the futon is enough to support a family on. I think they are in for surprise. Every winter coat worn by every one ever has taken up residence in my living room.  I can't find my chair. I have found the socks though, everyone ever. You know the ones every one loses in the laundry they are all in my living room. I think if I go to sleep here I will wake and no longer recognize my surroundings, they will be inside out. I wonder what the rent will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment